Registering your android with a computer
Make sure your phone and computer use the same local network.
- Use same Wi-Fi
- or Use the hotspot feature on your phone.
In the app, Check the IP address and port number on the [Waiting Screen]
In the app, press [Settings Icon] to check the IP address and port number of your phone.
Enter the [Printers & Scanners] and proceed in the following order:
- Tap [The printer that I want isn't listed]
- Check [Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname]
- Enter your IP address.
- Press [Next]
- Select a driver that supports PostScript 3.
- We used a [Samsung Universal Print Driver 3 PS] here.
- Enter the name of the printer and finish it.
If you are using a port other than the default(9100), proceed with the following additional tasks.
- [Printer properties]
- [Ports - Configure Port]
- Change the [Port Number].
1. Turn on the application and enter the standby page.
2. The screen changes when printing request accepted.
3. When the printing is finished, the screen changes as follows.
- The output file is stored in an [external/AeroPrinter] directory.
Convert output file to pdf, jpg
Use the os-builtin command. (ps2pdf, convert)
AeroPS, ps2pdf, and convert utility all use the GhostScript library!